You Can Contribute
Whether you're hoping to sharpen your leadership skills, seeking ways to share your talents or just committed to causes like ours, there are multiple ways to get involved with the Women's Resource Center and our positive impact at UCR.
Your Ideas Will Change Lives
Our interns advocate for the campus community by articulating student needs. Improve program effectiveness with campus input. Earn community service credit and boost their résumés. Perform other duties as assigned. Our interns get to create original programs that educate, lift up and strengthen women and their communities. Interns work closely with our staff to bring their concepts to life. Past projects range from working to identify human trafficking to seminars exploring how women are portrayed in the media. Our interns gain real-world experience and the skillset needed for powerful future leadership.
Local Internships Contact the Career Center for more internship opportunities.
- From annual traditions such as R'Pink Day and The Vagina Monologues to our impressive Women in Leadership Series, the WRC hosts some amazing events — and you're always invited!
- Check out what’s coming up on our Facebook and Instagram pages.
Join and lead
- Participate in the Leadership Community for Women.
- Intern at the WRC.
- Contact us if you want to start your own organization or if you have a program idea.
- Fill out our Leadership Opportunities interest form.
- Help with the Campus Safety Walk.
- Volunteer for the Campus Safety Escort Service.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more ways to assist with center-generated activities.
- Inform the center of gender-related programs, events or services.
- Let your talents shine at The Vagina Monologues.
- Donate a cell phone during the month of October.
- Make a tax-deductible donation.
Learn. Lead. Succeed
Learn from (and join the ranks of) history-makers and ceiling-breakers with our growing leadership opportunities. Come to an inspirational TLC speaker event and link up with fellow UCR leaders through our clubs. At the Women’s Resource Center, there are many ways to learn, lead and succeed.
The Leadership Community for Women Initiative
The TLC initiative and its programs provide opportunities for students to cultivate powerful leadership skills and become agents of change in their lives, the lives of others and society.
Donate to the WRC
You can support the Women’s Resource Center with a tax-deductible gift. Your donation truly makes a difference and the WRC greatly appreciates its friends and supporters.