Whether you're hoping to sharpen your leadership skills, seeking ways to share your talents or just committed to causes like ours, there are multiple ways to get involved with the Women's Resource Center and our positive impact at UCR.
Change Lives with Your Ideas
Our interns advocate for the campus community by articulating student needs. Improve program effectiveness with campus input. Earn community service credit and boost their résumés. Perform other duties as assigned. Our interns get to create original programs that educate, lift up and strengthen women and their communities. Interns work closely with our staff to bring their concepts to life. Past projects range from working to identify human trafficking to seminars exploring how women are portrayed in the media. Our interns gain real-world experience and the skillset needed for powerful future leadership.
Local Internships: Contact the Career Center for more internship opportunities.
Donate to WRC
You can support the Women’s Resource Center with a tax-deductible gift. Your donation truly makes a difference and the WRC greatly appreciates its friends and supporters.
Join & Lead
- Participate in The Leadership Community (TLC) programs.
- Intern at the WRC.
- Contact us if you want to start your own organization or if you have a program idea.
- Fill out our Leadership Opportunities interest form.
- Inform the center of gender-related programs, events or services.
- Let your talents shine at "The Vagina Monologues."
- Donate a cell phone during the month of October.
- Make a tax-deductible donation.