Your Ideas Will Change Lives
Our interns get to create original programs that educate, lift up and strengthen women and their communities. Interns work closely with our staff to bring their concepts to life. Past projects range from working with Yoplait for our "Think Pink" campaign to seminars exploring how women are portrayed in the media. Our interns gain real-world experience and the skillset needed for powerful future leadership.
- Design one or two original, signature projects per quarter
- Facilitate programs in tandem with student life groups, leadership development initiatives, women's organizations, special events or other programs as agreed upon by center staff
- Advocate for the campus community by articulating student needs
- Improve program effectiveness with campus input
- Earn community service credit and boost their résumés
- Perform other duties as assigned
Other Local Internships
Susan G. Komen Inland Empire Internship
Intern with Susan G. Komen Inland Empire and make a difference in the fight against breast cancer. Help the Mission Programs Team achieve their educational and outreach goals while learning key skills in program planning, implementation, evaluation and community health education practices.